Womens Eyebrow Tinting in Lane Cove or Cremorne
EYEBROW TINTING: 5-10 MINS
Usually a quick and relaxing treatment for ladies and gentlemen that want that beautiful sculpted bold or filled in brows.
With soft brush strokes with a array of colours to choose from to match your look, New or existing hair do and personality.
Seeking out Switzerland's best banded eyelash and eyebrow tints. Colours include:
- Light Brown *Lightest tint.
- Honey Brown *Light brown, Stable for fair hair or light mousey brown haired clients.
- Dark Brown *Natural brown, longer left, the darker it becomes.
- Chestnut. *For those fiery red heads out there, We have you covered.
- Avoid makeup to ensure tint adheres correctly
- If this is your first time tinting, a patch test is highly recommended before your appointment.
- Our highly trained therapists will consult with you on your desired outcome and may perform a patch test
- A light application of Vaseline may also be used to prevent staining on the skin.
- The tint is gently brushed on and left for approximately 15 minutes.
- Tint is then removed.
FOR BEST RESULTS:
- Ensure the area is cleansed and free of makeup.
- Avoid direct sunlight as UV exposure tends to fade tinting.
Here are a couple of helpful tips for first timers to waxing.
- Please be showered and clean before coming into the salon
- Don't shave 2 weeks prior to your wax.
- Use a loofah or exfoliating glove after to help reduce ingrowns after your wax treatment
- Hair should be 1cm - 2cm in length to get maximum results.
Just a side note, if it is your first time or you haven't waxed in a while, there is no need to clipper or trim the hairs. We'll work out if it needs trimming or not. This way there is no risk of you nicking yourself or cutting the hair too short.
If you have an other questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.