Womens Peel and Glow Express in Lane Cove or Cremorne
This hydrating and moisture-locking treatment which will replenish thirsty skin, illuminate the complexion and combat dehydration.
Made from biodegradable wood-pulp fibre, this form of sheet mask retains 50 percent more moisture than those made of synthetic materials.
- Most skin types
- (Note mask may lock in heat, so not suited for inflamed or hot skin)
- Production of Collagen & Elasticity
- Replenishes dehydrated skin
- Heals skin & locks in moisture
- After a face to face consultation
- Our professional team will select the cleanser and/or exfoliator for your skin type, analyse cleansed skin to determine the perfect mask or peel treatment has been selected for you.
- This infused Bio-hydra sheet mask treatment is applied on dry skin and left on for 15min to really sink into your skin and re hydrate it.
- We then remove the mask, spritzing face with an all 100% natural Australian bush botanical extract toner. To awaken up skins senses.
Here are a couple of helpful tips for first timers to waxing.
- Please be showered and clean before coming into the salon
- Don't shave 2 weeks prior to your wax.
- Use a loofah or exfoliating glove after to help reduce ingrowns after your wax treatment
- Hair should be 1cm - 2cm in length to get maximum results.
Just a side note, if it is your first time or you haven't waxed in a while, there is no need to clipper or trim the hairs. We'll work out if it needs trimming or not. This way there is no risk of you nicking yourself or cutting the hair too short.
If you have an other questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.