Womens Eyebrow Tidy in Lane Cove or Cremorne
EYEBROW WAX: 15 - 20MINS
Simple yet effective eyebrow tidy for those who like to keep up with their monthly eyebrow maintenance.
Put down the tweezers and walk away from the mirror, As eyebrows are becoming increasingly popular in today’s society. Have them professionally touched up or rebuilt & say it was all you *Wink Wink.
- Please inform us of any peels or exfoliation done to your skin in the last 48hrs and if you are using any Retinol or Vit A Serums.
- Fresh cleansed faces are preferred, Avoid wearing brow pencils, powders or gels on the day of your appointment
- 2-3 weeks prior to your wax, put the tweezers down and let your brows grow out.
- No harsh Loofahs or gloves on face area, Please use a gentle face wash with light beads before & a few days after your treatment.
- Do not participate in any activity which may cause perspiration or being in direct sunlight, for at least 12 hours after the treatment has been preformed.
- Apply sunscreen all over face. To protect skin.
- Hair should be 1cm - 2cm in length to get maximum results
- To insure minimal irritation for our clients, We recommend to rise face under cold water to close up any open pores due to removing hair follicles from the roots straight after leaving the salon and apply moisturiser/ soothing gels & sunscreen.
- Do no exfoliate face straight after waxing, wait for 3day after to insure skin is naturally settled down.
- A good quality SPF is highly recommend to be applied to skin to insure good safety practice.
Here are a couple of helpful tips for first timers to waxing.
- Please be showered and clean before coming into the salon
- Don't shave 2 weeks prior to your wax.
- Use a loofah or exfoliating glove after to help reduce ingrowns after your wax treatment
- Hair should be 1cm - 2cm in length to get maximum results.
Just a side note, if it is your first time or you haven't waxed in a while, there is no need to clipper or trim the hairs. We'll work out if it needs trimming or not. This way there is no risk of you nicking yourself or cutting the hair too short.
If you have an other questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.