Womens Eyebrow Tinting in Lane Cove or Cremorne
EYEBROW TINTING: 5-10 MINS
Usually a quick and relaxing treatment for ladies and gentlemen that want that beautiful sculpted bold or filled in brows.
With soft brush strokes with a array of colours to choose from to match your look, New or existing hair do and personality.
Seeking out Switizerland’s best banded eyelash and eyebrow tints. Colours include:
- Light Brown *Lightest tint.
- Honey Brown *Light brown, Stable for fair hair or light mousey brown haired clients.
- Dark Brown *Natural brown, longer left, the darker it becomes.
- Chestnut. *For those fiery red heads out there, We have you covered.
- Avoid wearing brow pencils, powders or gels on the day of your appointment as makeup remover doesn’t bind well to the tint.
- If unsure of ingredients in our products, We recommend a patch test to be preformed 24hours before your actual treatment.
- Trained therapist to deal with any party of the body including sensitive areas such as around the eye area.
- One on one consult to achieve desired colour for our clients. Or for first timers may Require a Patch test, for Skin safety requirements.
- Using a light layer of Vaseline around the eyebrow to have a safe barrier between tint and skin.
- we use gentle brush strokes to apply coloured tint to the brows defined shape.
- Tint will be left on the brows for the remaining minutes required, Always under professional supervision.
- Rinsed out with water & pat dried and WHAALAA, Bold or filled in defined eyebrows!
- Fresh cleansed skin. With no pencil, powder or gels on eyebrows.
- Please try avoid direct sunlight as tints do tent to fade faster under natural UV exposure.
- To help grow or keep Natural eyebrows Strong & healthy apply natural cold pressed Caster Oil or Brow serums. Twice a day or instructed on the package.
Here are a couple of helpful tips for first timers to waxing.
- Please be showered and clean before coming into the salon
- Don't shave 2 weeks prior to your wax.
- Use a loofah or exfoliating glove after to help reduce ingrowns after your wax treatment
- Hair should be 1cm - 2cm in length to get maximum results.
Just a side note, if it is your first time or you haven't waxed in a while, there is no need to clipper or trim the hairs. We'll work out if it needs trimming or not. This way there is no risk of you nicking yourself or cutting the hair too short.
If you have an other questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.