Womens Multi Detox Facial 35min in Lane Cove or Cremorne
MULTI-DETOX CLAY TREATMENT: 35 MINS
Its time to put your war paint on! With this super rich mineral clay mask with kaolin and bentonite (two types of white clay), its formulated to soccer punch your dull or unbalanced skin out the window.
Its time to detoxify, calm & rebalance your skin.
- Spot treating.
- Unclogs pores & heals red irritated skin.
- Replenishes dehydrated skin
- Visible signs of brighter & firmer complexion.
- After a face to face consultation
- Our professional team will select the cleanser and/or exfoliator for your skin type, analyse cleansed skin to determine the perfect mask or peel treatment has been selected for you.
- This clay treatment is so fancy we activate it through the soft churn of the pestle in the mortar.
- Applied to the face, neck, décolletage, avoiding the eye area.
- Let set for 20 minutes or until recommended time, always under professional supervision.
- To remove: A slight dampened hot towel infused into the mask on the face, neck and décolletage will glide over to ensure the entire mask has be resolved, pat dry & ready for the next or last step.
- We continue by spritzing face with an all 100% natural Australian bush botanical extract toner. To awaken up skins senses.
- Carefully selected lotions to lock-in moister and hydrate after the express facial session. For eyes and face.
Here are a couple of helpful tips for first timers to waxing.
- Please be showered and clean before coming into the salon
- Don't shave 2 weeks prior to your wax.
- Use a loofah or exfoliating glove after to help reduce ingrowns after your wax treatment
- Hair should be 1cm - 2cm in length to get maximum results.
Just a side note, if it is your first time or you haven't waxed in a while, there is no need to clipper or trim the hairs. We'll work out if it needs trimming or not. This way there is no risk of you nicking yourself or cutting the hair too short.
If you have an other questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.