Womens AHA Peel 35min in Lane Cove or Cremorne
AHA REJUVENATE PEEL: 40 MINS
Lets break down this treatment for you, just like the way this peel is formulated to do with skin, and get it back back to basics.
Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHA) are a combination of fruit sugars & plant extracts that work to exfoliate, to brake down the “Cement” like glue that holds the built up dead skin cells on the top layer of the skin (the skin we see every day). That makes you look or feel dry, rough & congested. Aiming to dissolve that barrier to reveal new, soft baby skin underneath & keep it soft and supple.
This treatment is also great to relieve acne prone skin for a more cleaner, less bumpy complexion.
- Most skin types
- (No suitable for sensitive complexions, irritated or broken skin)
- Exfoliating and eliminating bacteria
- Production of cell turnover
- Smooths and resurfaces the top skin
- After the face to face consult and our team has cleansed and/or has exfoliated skin surface, further analysis will proceed, to determine that the perfect mask or peel treatment has been selected for you.
- Applying with our special OrganicSpa facial spa brush, a small amount is lightly layered on all over the face, neck & décolletage.
- let set for 10 minutes or until recommended time, always under professional supervision.
- Tingling and slight redness is perfectly normal. Peels can be neutralised with cool water.
- To remove: therapist will rinse face with fibrella wipes and cool water, repeat until all peel has been removed off the face, neck & décolletage.
- we continue by spritzing face with an all 100% natural Australian bush botanical extract toner.
- Carefully selected lotions to lock-in moister and hydrate after the express facial session. For eyes and face.
Here are a couple of helpful tips for first timers to waxing.
- Please be showered and clean before coming into the salon
- Don't shave 2 weeks prior to your wax.
- Use a loofah or exfoliating glove after to help reduce ingrowns after your wax treatment
- Hair should be 1cm - 2cm in length to get maximum results.
Just a side note, if it is your first time or you haven't waxed in a while, there is no need to clipper or trim the hairs. We'll work out if it needs trimming or not. This way there is no risk of you nicking yourself or cutting the hair too short.
If you have an other questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.