Womens Brazilian Wax in Lane Cove or Cremorne
BRAZILIAN WAX: 25-30 MINS
Brazilians are our specialty! Our professional therapists will take the utmost care of this delicate area using the best gentle hot wax on the market.
- Ensure area is clean
- Do not shave the area to be waxed. If trimming is required, we will take care of this.
- Avoid excessive sweating, saunas and direct sunlight for 8 hours after your appointment.
- Protect skin with SPF sunscreen.
- Wear loose clothes for 8 hours after your appointment
FOR BEST RESULTS:
- Hair should be 1cm - 2cm in length
- Apply soothing aloe vera gel to the area
- Allow three days before any exfoliation
Here are a couple of helpful tips for first timers to waxing.
- Please be showered and clean before coming into the salon
- Don't shave 2 weeks prior to your wax.
- Use a loofah or exfoliating glove after to help reduce ingrowns after your wax treatment
- Hair should be 1cm - 2cm in length to get maximum results.
Just a side note, if it is your first time or you haven't waxed in a while, there is no need to clipper or trim the hairs. We'll work out if it needs trimming or not. This way there is no risk of you nicking yourself or cutting the hair too short.
If you have an other questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.