Waxing and tanning for men and women
Mens Express Facial 30min in Lane Cove or Cremorne
EXPRESS FACIAL: 30 MINS
Take the time to whisk your self into a mini holiday, make a moment to kick your feet up, to let some one else do the work for you.
If you fall under the time limit because your are so busy taking care of every one else other than your self, then this is some thing you need to consider.
This express facial is a quick a 30 minute get away for your body and soul. You can do it with an added treatment while your mask gets the chance to soak in and work its wonders or have it as a stand alone treatment and get a gentle massage to help circulation for those hard working hands.
- All skin types
- Spot treating.
- Unclogs pores & heals red irritated skin.
- Replenishes dehydrated skin
- Production of Collagen & Elasticity
- Visible signs of brighter & firmer complexion.
- After a face to face consultation
- Our professional team will select the cleanser and/or exfoliator for your skin type, analyse cleansed skin to determine the perfect mask treatment has been selected for you.
- This treatment is so relaxing you’ll never want it to end. With our choice of standard Clay or Gel mask tailored to your wants and needs.
- Applied to the face, neck, décolletage, avoiding the eye area and Let set for 15-20 minutes or until recommended time, always under professional supervision.
- To remove: A slight dampened hot towel infused into the mask on the face, neck and décolletage will glide over to ensure the entire mask has be resolved, pat dry & ready for the next or last step.
- We continue by spritzing face with an all 100% natural Australian bush botanical extract toner. To awaken up skins senses.
- Carefully selected lotions to lock-in moister and hydrate after the express facial session. For eyes and face.
Here are a couple of helpful tips for first timers to waxing.
- Please be showered and clean before coming into the salon
- Don't shave 2 weeks prior to your wax.
- Use a loofah or exfoliating glove after to help reduce ingrowns after your wax treatment
- Hair should be 1cm - 2cm in length to get maximum results.
Just a side note, if it is your first time or you haven't waxed in a while, there is no need to clipper or trim the hairs. We'll work out if it needs trimming or not. This way there is no risk of you nicking yourself or cutting the hair too short.
If you have an other questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.
© Copyright Everywhere Beauty 2018