Waxing and tanning for men and women
Mens Lactic + Enzyme Peel 35min in Lane Cove or Cremorne
LACTIC+ ENZYME PEEL: 40 MINS
lets get serious, This high intense refining peel is formulated for age-concerned clients in mind.
Packed full of powerful, rich & potent 100% organic compounds, providing an intense boost to deliver a stimulating rejuvenating peel while supporting the skins regenerative process.
We want to assist our clients in:
- Accelerating & stimulate new skin cells, improving colour and texture of the complexion
- Achieve to help trap in the skins natural moisture & oil contents
- Activate skins defence mechanism to fight and protect from free radicals that can enter the skin and damage
- (No suitable for sensitive complexions, irritated or broken skin)
- Exfoliating and eliminating bacteria
- Production of cell turnover
- Resurfaces & reveres signs of ageing
- Supports to help repair Collagen & Elasticity structure under the skin
- Heals skin & locks in moisture
- After a face to face consultation
- Our professional team will select the cleanser and/or exfoliator for your skin type, analyse cleansed skin to determine the perfect mask or peel treatment has been selected for you.
- This exclusive active gel treatment is formulated as a two part process to be mixed gently in the mortar & pestle.
- Applied to the face, neck, décolletage with our soft flexible & mouldable facial brush, avoiding the eye area.
- Let set for 20 minutes or until recommended time, always under professional supervision.
- To remove: A slight dampened hot towel infused into the mask on the face, neck and décolletage will glide over to ensure the entire mask has be resolved, pat dry & ready for the next or last step.
- We continue by spritzing face with an all 100% natural Australian bush botanical extract toner, to awaken up skins senses.
- Carefully selected lotions to lock-in moister and hydrate skin after the express facial session. For eyes and face.
Here are a couple of helpful tips for first timers to waxing.
- Please be showered and clean before coming into the salon
- Don't shave 2 weeks prior to your wax.
- Use a loofah or exfoliating glove after to help reduce ingrowns after your wax treatment
- Hair should be 1cm - 2cm in length to get maximum results.
Just a side note, if it is your first time or you haven't waxed in a while, there is no need to clipper or trim the hairs. We'll work out if it needs trimming or not. This way there is no risk of you nicking yourself or cutting the hair too short.
If you have an other questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.
© Copyright Everywhere Beauty 2018