Waxing and tanning for men and women
Womens New: Lash Lift with Lash Tint and Eye Mask in Lane Cove or Cremorne
© Copyright Everywhere Beauty 2018
What is a Lash Lift?
It's when the natural lashes are adhered to a carefully selected silicone rod with a water-soluble glue. Then carefully section, isolate and place the natural lash into their new complementary position. Using various solutions, we set the lashes into that new position. When then tint them for a more fuller look.
- Creates the illusion of longer lashes
- Opens up your eyes
- Lasts up to 12 weeks depending on your natural growth cycle.
- Avoid using any product i.e.: growth seriums, oils, makeup remover or mascara for the first 24hrs
- Be Gentle with your lashes
- Avoid direct sunlight for the first 24hrs hours as it will cause the tint to fade quickly.
Here are a couple of helpful tips for first timers to waxing.
- Please be showered and clean before coming into the salon
- Don't shave 2 weeks prior to your wax.
- Use a loofah or exfoliating glove after to help reduce ingrowns after your wax treatment
- Hair should be 1cm - 2cm in length to get maximum results.
Just a side note, if it is your first time or you haven't waxed in a while, there is no need to clipper or trim the hairs. We'll work out if it needs trimming or not. This way there is no risk of you nicking yourself or cutting the hair too short.
If you have an other questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.