Waxing and tanning for men and women
Womens Spray Tanning in Lane Cove or Cremorne
SPRAY TANNING: 15-20 MINS
The team of professionally trained therapists will take care of all your skins woes or spice your body up for a special event with an easy-to-apply tanning formula, paraben-free , containing 100% natural tanning agent, as well as innovative Aromaguard™ Fragrance Technology for the ultimate tan with virtually no tell-tale aroma.
- A Sit down consultation with all our clients to proceed with the desired tanning formula and application.
- Please shower and exfoliate skin prior to spray tanning session, Wear dark loose clothing, leaving bras off for an hour after your treatment is advisable.
- Do not apply moisturiser or deodorant to the body as it will interfere with the absorption of the tanning solution into the skin.
- Disposable underwear, hair caps and feet protectors will be provided for you.
- Depending on the depts & darkness you would like your tan to be, Wash off time will be from 2hrs - 8hrs. Leaving your bra off for an hour after tan application.
- Do not participate in any activity which may cause perspiration for at least 12 hours after the tan application.
- Avoid activities that will naturally exfoliate the tan such as chlorine pools or long hot baths.
- We recommend to use the tan extender if you are going on holidays where you will be exposed to swimming or to patch up any areas that have naturally faded away.
- Moisturise your skin regularly for best results for a longer lasting beautiful natural tan
- Keep calm and be patient if the colour doesn’t show up straight away from the first initial shower. It will build throughout the day/night.
- Avoid exfoliating skin with any oil based products. Such as coconut scrubs, as it leaves a translucent film on the skin which will affect the absorption of the tan to skin. Avoid perfumes or soap * a gentle natural body wash is best* on exposed skin while you have a tan on, for it will dry out the skin and cause the tan to wear off sooner.
- If washing hair, wash body as normal first, then try to wash hair away from the body as shampoos may directly strip the tan.
Here are a couple of helpful tips for first timers to waxing.
- Please be showered and clean before coming into the salon
- Don't shave 2 weeks prior to your wax.
- Use a loofah or exfoliating glove after to help reduce ingrowns after your wax treatment
- Hair should be 1cm - 2cm in length to get maximum results.
Just a side note, if it is your first time or you haven't waxed in a while, there is no need to clipper or trim the hairs. We'll work out if it needs trimming or not. This way there is no risk of you nicking yourself or cutting the hair too short.
If you have an other questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.
© Copyright Everywhere Beauty 2018